I've again received evidence, the 9th of April is a perfect day. I came home with a huge pain in my legs, but light-headed and full of an inspiration.
First we raised our glasses to Marc Jacobs, who had that day his 50th birthday! Then we visited a photo session with Alena Vodonaeva presenting three looks from Maison Marguise brand, which I mentioned some time ago. And then we went to Igor Chapurin's show.
В который раз убеждаюсь, что 9 апреля - это отличный день. Я пришла домой с дикой болью в ногах и с лёгкой головой, наполненной вдохновением.
Первым делом мы подняли свои бокалы за прекрасного Марка Джейкобса, которому в этот день исполнилось 50 лет! Съездили на съёмку с Алёной Водонаевой, которая была в трёх образах от бренда Maison Marquise, о которых я рассказывала здесь не так давно. А затем все вместе отправились на показ Игоря Чапурина.
Photo by Yana Kalina

Photos by Nadin Smirnova
Last time I was too lazy to wear heels, although I like it. And I was thinking a long what to put on. Finally I created a 'second leather' look. I was convinced, that's the only I have to put on.
Лично мне в последнее время попросту лень носить каблуки, несмотря на то, что я их очень люблю. А ещё я никак не могла придумать, что надеть, поэтому решила создать образ из 'второй кожи'. Я была уверена, что должна идти именно в этом и только в этом.
I was wearing:
SUNGLASSES - RAY-BAN
EARRINGS - MONET
LEATHER JACKET - TOPSHOP
LEATHER JACKET - TOPSHOP
LEATHER TOP and SHORTS - ZARA
BRACELET - THOMAS SABO
WATCH - GUESS
BAG - D&G
BAG - D&G
BOOTS - CARLO PAZOLINI
LIPSTICK - MAYBELLINE #910 SHOCKING CORAL
illustration by Anastasia Malashonok
Some backstage photos of the beautiful lady Alena.
Немного фотографий с backstage фотосессии прекраснейшей девушки Алёны.
Jewellery by Magia Di Gamma
Some photos with me preparing to the show after the session.
Ещё немного меня, собирающейся на показ после съёмки.
Thinking about Igor Chapurin's show I don't know how to express my minds. I can describe his collection with the words like 'delight' and 'I want it all'. Watching what Chapurin does I'm getting proud of my country :)
Задумываясь о самом показе Игоря Чапурина, я не знаю как правильно выразить свои мысли. Могу описать его коллекцию такими словами как восторг и хочу всё.
Когда смотришь на то, что делает Чапурин, за страну не стыдно :)
Photo by Adlet Bermukhamedov
What about the collection itself - lot of light, lot of harmony and lot of.. leather ;)
These clothes are very nice and very wearable.
Footwear also cannot leave me indifferent.
Что до самой коллекции, много света, много гармонии и много.. кожи ;)
Эти вещи очень красивы и очень носибельны.
А обувь и вовсе не смогла оставить меня равнодушной.
Photo by Alina Linki
Этот образ покорил моё сердце.
And of course maestro.
Ну и конечно же маэстро.
Jewellery by Magia Di Gamma
Some photos with me preparing to the show after the session.
Ещё немного меня, собирающейся на показ после съёмки.
Thinking about Igor Chapurin's show I don't know how to express my minds. I can describe his collection with the words like 'delight' and 'I want it all'. Watching what Chapurin does I'm getting proud of my country :)
Задумываясь о самом показе Игоря Чапурина, я не знаю как правильно выразить свои мысли. Могу описать его коллекцию такими словами как восторг и хочу всё.
Когда смотришь на то, что делает Чапурин, за страну не стыдно :)
Photo by Adlet Bermukhamedov
What about the collection itself - lot of light, lot of harmony and lot of.. leather ;)
These clothes are very nice and very wearable.
Footwear also cannot leave me indifferent.
Что до самой коллекции, много света, много гармонии и много.. кожи ;)
Эти вещи очень красивы и очень носибельны.
А обувь и вовсе не смогла оставить меня равнодушной.
Photo by Alina Linki
This look has won my heart.
And of course maestro.
Ну и конечно же маэстро.






















Селина,ты как всегда прекрасна!:)
ReplyDeleteTanya Kotish, спасибо большое!
Delete