Blog LifeStyle by Selina S. Kyle belongs to a girl with Russian background and French soul. And this girl is me - Selina. I started my first blog in 2005. And only some years later I've chosen fashion as its main direction when I've realized I can no longer separate fashion and the rest life. Fashion for me as a lifestyle. In my blog I talk about my daily life; my looks; people I met on my path of life; about part of fashion that I have to face every day; about fashion shows; interview with people in fashion; backstage; shopping and much more interesting around me.
Welcome and enjoy the reading!
Under the epigraph you can find links to my accounts in VK, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr, Google + and also to my contacts. You can always leave me a message in any social network, or send me an email.
The columns on the right prevent you from getting lost:
Fashion - the rubric about world fashion, shows, trends and fantastic people, whose works are keeping me inspired.
We don't need no visa tells you about events and places I visited.
Dress me I'm ur manne-quin is dedicated to my looks of the day.
In Projects you can find my collaborations with brands and photosessions.
Also, please, don't forget to visit Press and Webpress about realselinaskyle.com, interview with People in fashion, Video, Travels and Top-10 which is so loved by lots of readers.
Thanks for reading and share the love!
The columns on the right prevent you from getting lost:
Fashion - the rubric about world fashion, shows, trends and fantastic people, whose works are keeping me inspired.
We don't need no visa tells you about events and places I visited.
Dress me I'm ur manne-quin is dedicated to my looks of the day.
In Projects you can find my collaborations with brands and photosessions.
Also, please, don't forget to visit Press and Webpress about realselinaskyle.com, interview with People in fashion, Video, Travels and Top-10 which is so loved by lots of readers.
Thanks for reading and share the love!
.png)